The Indiana Institute on Disability and Community’s Center on Community Living and Careers (CCLC) has revised their Social Security work incentive fact sheets. The fact sheets cover work incentive programs for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) beneficiaries, including:
- Extended Medicare Coverage
- Family Self-Sufficiency Program
- How Your SSI Payment Changes with Earnings
- Property Essential to Self-Support
- Self-Employment and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Work Incentive
- Self-Employment and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Work Incentive
- Student Earned Income Exclusion
- Trial Work Period (TWP)
- And much more
Also included is information on housing subsidies, savings accounts that won’t impact benefits, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
For questions or more information, contact Brianne Lott at the Center on Community Living and Careers, 812-855-6508 or email@example.com .
Information courtesy of the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community