Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise Assistant Manager and Direct Support Professionals in the following areas:
a. Training and scheduling
b. Assigning specific duties
c. Disciplinary action as per personnel policies
d. Program development and implementation, medical administration, and documentation
e. Conducting disaster drills
f. General appearance of the house
g. Food preparation & dietary recommendations
h. Clothing purchases and inventory of personal effects
- Supervise all fiscal matters including the following:
a. General purchasing of food, program supplies, and client’s personal effects
b. Petty cash
c. Client’s personal finances
d. Monitors agency budgets
e. Assure management of maintenance needs
- Supervise all medical needs. (Medical/dental appointments, drug administration and ordering.)
- Coordinate recruitment of new staff, and plans and schedules staff training with all group home
- Provide direct client care as needed (see DSP-CLR job description for essential functions).
Interested candidates can contact Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Support Professionals – Passages, Inc. in Columbia City
Passages, Inc. is accepting applications for full and part time Direct Support Professionals who would provide daily living supports for intellectually disabled adults. Shifts available include 2nd, 3rd, and weekends.
Applications can be submitted online at http://passagesinc.org/employment-application/ or in person at 301 W. Van Buren Street, 2nd Floor, Columbia City, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F.
Filed under: by leader