Website The Westin
The Kitchen Supervisor manages the kitchen food service. Responsible for enforcing safety and sanitation policies and procedures. Manages food inventories, vendor deliveries, food preparation, and menu planning while adhering to regulatory guidelines. Supervises reporting Food Service Workers.
• 2 years experience in the food and beverage industry.
• Six months to one year in a supervisory position.
• Some wine and fine food knowledge helpful.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
You must sign in to apply for this position.