Website The Westin
The Room Service Server is responsible for delivering food items and beverage orders to the guest rooms. This starts with taking room service orders and answering questions on menu selections. Placing orders with the Culinary department and communicating any special requests. Set up of room service trays and delivering items according to service standards, presents and settles payment, and returns service equipment to washing area promptly. Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages. Maintain cleanliness of work areas.
• One to two years prior room service experience.
• Some wine and fine food knowledge helpful.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.