Website The Westin
The Events Concierge will handle a variety of critical guest needs and will strive to exceed guest expectations by partnering with local businesses and services. Must demonstrate knowledge of attractions, nightlife, and services of the surrounding area in order to enhance a guests stay. This position will answer questions and make arrangements on items such as transportation, restaurant reservations, places to visit, health and beauty services, cultural events, childcare, shopping, florists, and any other needs. The role will also give directions to meetings and events within the hotel as well as explain hotel facilities. Will also assist guests with fax, mail, messages and packages.
• Customer service experience preferred 1-2 years.
• Read, write, speak and understand English.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Familiar with local area and attractions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
• Working knowledge of computers and email to accomplish research and reservations
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
You must sign in to apply for this position.