Website The Westin
The Mechanic responsibilities include:
• Clean machines and parts using solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
• Dismantle machines for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
• Install and replace machine parts according to production specifications.
• Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines.
• Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and detect problems.
• Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
• Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair.
• Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
• HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
• Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
• Certification in pool operation preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Valid driver’s license preferred.
• Preventive maintenance background preferred.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
You must sign in to apply for this position.