Website The Westin
The Director of Sales and Marketing (DOSM) has direct oversight of the sales operation of the hotel. The DOSM has a primary responsibility to maximize profit by effectively supervising sales force of the department, coordinating sales and marketing budget, establishing room rates, create and execute effective marketing that supports all sales, and overseeing group and transient sales. Additional responsibilities include maintaining effective involvement with key community organizations, upholding key relationships with previous clients, and maintaining customer satisfaction as the driving philosophy of the business.
• Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience
• 5+ years progressive hotel sales experience
• Minimum 2 years hotel sales leadership experience or equivalent
• Ability to execute a Sales and Marketing Plan to enhance revenue
• Established relationships within the agency community
• Negotiation/interpretation of contracts skills
• Business communication skills both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Suites
• Experience with major Hospitality Sales CRM systems.
• Present confidence and a professional appearance.
• Willing to relocate.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.