Website The Westin
The Associate Director Sales will help hire, train, and supervise all sales staff in soliciting and booking business for the hotel. Will work with both Group and Individual Business Travel Sales segments to identify new business opportunities and manage existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication. Participate in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings. Administer all phases of the sales department, including but not limited to sales, planning, marketing, servicing and administrative procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of hotel sales experience, hotel preferred.
• Confident and professional appearance.
• Highly developed business communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
• Demonstrate leadership skills at all levels of the hotel as well as externally.
• Understand and have a working knowledge of statistical data (Star Report, P&L, expense sheets, competitive pricing analysis).
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
You must sign in to apply for this position.