Website The Westin
To assist in the coordination of assignments to Housekeeping Associates and to help maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, employees and vendors.
- Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation.
- Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses.
- Communicate with various hotel associates via phone and two-way radio in both English and Spanish
- Build and verify assignment boards are completed
- Stock and inventory supplies
- Enter and update daily shift logs
- Open the Housekeeping Department
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Previous hotel operations experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to grasp, lift, and carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use various computer programs
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family’s needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
You must sign in to apply for this position.