Website The Westin
The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager in the supervision of the entire front office operations to ensure profitability, exceptional service, quality and value to each guest throughout their stay. Will help oversee front office, concierge, PBX and bell staff including selecting, training, and developing the team. This position will work primarily the evening shift to ensure there is a Manager On-Duty in the evening.
• Prefer 1+ year departmental management or supervisory experience in hotel front office.
• Ability to manage and lead each discipline of the department independently.
• Prior cash handling experience necessary.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• Computer experience required.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.